Welcome to Jonestown!


UPDATE – 8/11/2019 – Please be advised that the tennis courts in George H. Kaufman Park are closed for the next two (2) weeks for resurfacing. We apologize for any inconvenience, but appreciate your patience as we work to update our facilities.


Jonestown was originally settled in 1761 by William Jones under the name of Williamsburgh. After his death in 1771, the name was changed to Jonestown to distinguish itself from other Williamsburgs in the colonies.  There are approximately 1,905 residents living in the borough.  Jonestown residents are proud ‘Vikes’ living in the Northern Lebanon School District – go Vikings!  It is our vision to share the beauty of small town living and to help promote a community of friends and neighbors through locally sponsored events that are held in our community park and town square.  We are proud to say that not only do we support our military veterans but that Jonestown is home to many military families that have members who are serving with the Army and Air Force National Guards at Fort Indiantown Gap.


Municipal Building:295 S Mill St, PO Box 446, Jonestown, PA 17038
Phone:(717) 861-5414
Fax:(717) 865-0154
Email:boro@jonestownpa.org

Office Hours

SundayClosed
Monday8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
SaturdayClosed
Advertisements